- Paint Fight in Wynwood with Karen and Anthony
- A night out at Bayside in Downtown Miami with Lissette and Eddie
- Natalia & Sebastian at Estancia Culinaria in the Redlands!
- Farah and Wesley at the Historic Fillmore Theater on Miami Beach
- Alexia and Lin Get Married at Casa De Campo in the Dominican Republic
- Kathy and Steve get married at the W Hotel South Beach
- Monica and Patrick at South Pointe Park in Miami Beach Florida
- Linda and Yeissen take on Downtown Miami…
- Azucena and David in Tavernier on Key Largo of the Florida Keys
- Christina and Ryan at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach Florida
- Yasmary & Mark at Johnny Rockets Miami and Little River Studios in Miami
- Romantic Afternoon with Fernanda and Ivan – Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and The Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
- Romantic South Beach Engagement Session with Elena and Karel
- Claudia and David’s Wedding on North Captiva Island Florida
- Rebecca and David at The Biltmore Coral Gables
- Michele and Brad in Wynwood Miami’s Art District
- Vanessa and Richard Bring It On at Soccer Rooftop in Miami
- Yuly Goes for a Swim at Club 50 at Viceroy Hotel Miami
- Jennifer and Ivan work on classic cars in Coral Gables
- Danielle and James Tie the Knot in the Florida Keys at the Carribean Resort
- Leo Photographer on Linda and Yeissen take on Downtown Miami…
- Leo Photographer on Kathy and Steve get married at the W Hotel South Beach
- Leo Photographer on Azucena and David in Tavernier on Key Largo of the Florida Keys
- Leo Photographer on Farah and Wesley at the Historic Fillmore Theater on Miami Beach
- Leo Photographer on Natalia & Sebastian at Estancia Culinaria in the Redlands!
- Nathalia marin on Natalia & Sebastian at Estancia Culinaria in the Redlands!
- Farah Lolagne on Farah and Wesley at the Historic Fillmore Theater on Miami Beach
Category Archives: Engagements
Everyone knows that in a relationship you are bound to have a disagreement……… Well we are only OK with that if paint is involved.
Karen and Anthony showed us how to settle a score in RGB! This artistic couple spent the evening in a colorful cloud of love paint. Expressive, young and full of energy, they made my job easy. I had a great time painting my own picture of their awesomely unique love.
Background artwork by Risk. Instagram @RiskRock
Every group of friends, from any wok of life, can relate to having that one couple in the group that is always the life of the party, the fun entertainers, the casually cool social butterflies. Guaranteed in their circle, they are that couple. The hip, friendly, fashionable type of people you just want to be around. I don’t know how long we spent together on our shoot as it just felt like a fun evening out with friends for happy hour in Bayside, but we didn’t finish until the sun was gone and the bar announced its last call.
If there is such a thing as “Country Chic“, Natalia and Sebastian invented it. Classy and naturally gorgeous Natalia stands out like a wildflower amongst the soft greens and pale yellows of the Redlands. These two didn’t need cowboy boots or Stetsons to make this session come together though. They showed up with style and grace at the beautiful Estancia Culinaria and rocked this little country style session effortlessly.
Setting: The Fillmore Theater in Miami Beach Florida
Act 1 Scene 1: Farah and Wesley enter stage right……
Adorable, fun, sweet and natural. Monica and Patrick are the perfect couple to photograph. They didn’t just bring their smiles, they brought their unique personalities and love for each other to this shoot! I always enjoy a day at the Beach, but its even more fun with a great couple like this! Enjoy the photos from our session at South Pointe Park South Beach.
No, we did not peel these two out of an advertisement, although they could easily work the pages of any fashion magazine. I had a good time with Linda and Yeissen walking around downtown like we owned the place, taking fun and fashionable photos! I hope you enjoy looking through the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!
Azucena is cute. Like really cute. This girl was a ball of giggles and smiles as she got ready for her big day. Playing around and joking with her mom and friends as she slipped into her well suited leopard print stilettos. David however was very relaxed and calm, but who wouldn’t be on such a beautiful day in the paradise that is the Florida Keys???
The Flagler Museum is a classy and beautiful place, but pair that with a fabulous couple and an electric blue sky, it becomes a whimsical sight straight from a movie. We had a great time running around the grounds of this beautiful venue, taking advantage of every corner and every angle it had to offer to my lens.
Yasmary and Mark stepped right out of a 1950′s Coca Cola ad and into this shoot…. for real. They were like one of those sweet, romantic silent movies that doesn’t need sound for you to see and feel the love. We started with a mini photo shoot inside a photo shoot at the nostalgic Johnny Rockets in Miami, and if it wasn’t for the new age music on the radio we could have easily forgotten we were in 2013. We finished the day at the beautiful Little River Studios, an enormous playground for fun shots and sweet little set ups. A few love letters and a couple more pictures later it was time to call it a day. Thank you Yasmary and Mark for the amazing afternoon, wishing you the sweetest and most romantic life together!